pepperymint.blogspot

pepperymint.blogspot

Friday, August 31, 2012

REVIEW: Nichido True Colors Liquid Foundation with Sunscreen

Nichido True Colors Liquid Foundation with Sunscreen



I bought this liquid foundation at Watsons for Php 268.00. I wanted to try it because I've always seen this in Nichido counters. It comes in a nice glass pump to avoid spills & control the amount of product used. I swatched the lightest shade they had which is in STAY LIGHT.



It didn't really match my skin, but the sales lady assured me this blends with your skin tone after a few minutes.


It did blend after so I went on and purchased it.
The things I probably liked about this product was its packaging and matte finish. I didn't have any skin reactions with it like bumps and breakouts. The downfalls however, this product actually made my skin oil. Regardless of its promise being a water based product. Also, the foundation was way to cakey after a few minutes. My final thoughts is that the cons definitely outweighed the pros. I still have this on my make up stash though, but it stays there just to be leg make up and It actually works pretty good. I'm not repurchasing this product though.

 I'm really not a fan of foundations. My face has stubborn lines and foundations usually cluster in that specific area everytime. The reason why I'd rather use BB Creams instead of heavy foundations. Some people might like this though, it's very much affordable, but I suggest if you're an OILY person you'd opt for other brands. This may work better for normal/dry skin tones.

3 comments:

  1. Awwww too bad! I've always wanted to try this. What skin type do you have?

    xxxx,

    FMWL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Ms.CJ! I have an oily to combination skin but like i said, this may work for people who have normal to dry skin :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice review !
    I followed your blog :)
    xo
    Ann
    hisseria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete