pepperymint.blogspot

pepperymint.blogspot

Friday, September 7, 2012

REVIEW: Marionnaud Facial Massager / Face Brush

Marionnaud Face Brush/Facial Massager


It says ~~soft, nylon bristles - for deep pore cleansing & invigorating massage on face : leaving face soft & fresh

This is available at WATSON for Php 99.00.
Since I have large pores I suffer a lot of black heads on my nose area. I found out that facial brushes are a good for toning the black heads down & cleaning the face deeply. I'm a fan of Marrionaud for their soft brushes and was soo happy when I saw this included in their stalls! My search for a good facial brush that is affordable, is finally over! 



PROS
I really felt my face was thoroughly cleansed after using this brush
The bristles are not too rough for my face
It massages the face as indicated 
It's only Php 99.00!
CONS:
Not available in some Marionnaud stands

Overall, I like how this brush cleans my face. But I am yet convinced of its softness since this is my first face brush ever. I still want to try other face brushes. For the price, I can say it does its job of thouroughly cleaning your face. However, it may be too rough for those with sensitive skin as well as sun burnt skin. I can't say I will repurchase it because it's not really a necessary tool for my face routine.
But, Marionnauds line of brushes are nice and for their price, it's a bargain!

4 comments:

  1. There is no need to go to the parlour regularly and spending lots of money, get dirt-free, attractive skin by just massaging with these best facial massagers at home. Get the Facial Massager Online at Barber Syndicate.

    FYC Diamond Facial Kit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post.. Get the FYC Diamond Facial Kit
    at Barber Syndicate. We have various types of Facial Massager at affordable price.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this informative information about massage cups with cleansing brush with us. It's very helpful. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete