pepperymint.blogspot

pepperymint.blogspot

Thursday, August 30, 2012

REVIEW: Maybelline Clear Smooth 8-in-1 BB Cream

Clear Smooth 8-in-1 Skin Transformer BB Cream from Maybelline New York Review

Brightens*Evens*Smoothens*Refines*Clears*Conceals* Moisturizes*Protects Skin
Clear Smooth 8-in-1 Skin Transformer is one of my most favorite drugstore BB Cream! It's very affordable, available anywhere and I like it's texture and consistency. I bought this tube for only P249!



It says: No oil, No fragrance, No pore clogging, Suitable for  all skin type

Swatch: 01 FRESH
My shade is on 01 Fresh and it really blends on my skin well.

I bought this at SM Makati Department Store. They only had 2 shades available then but i think this is available in 6 other shades.

What I like about this product: 

  • I don't need to apply on concealer because it's already very thick

Look how well it covered the green veins at the back of my hand
  • This BB Cream does not melt under the sun
  • Gives an even finish 
  • No strong smell
  • Has SPF 26 PA +++
  • Its affordable only P249 and is comparable to other more expensive bb creams !
  • Comes in an 18ml tube
  • No allergic reactions
What I Dont Like About This Product:
  • NOTHING. Maybe the messy tube bottle?
Will I purchase again?
YES! This is included in my daily BB Cream regimen. I'm a student whose quite on a budget and I must put on BB Cream on a regular basis! So this is perfect for me! Plus, I just love it's coverage. It has a matte finish but i still set it with little powder. Overall, I am loving this product and I recommend it for other girlies out there. Go to your Maybelline Counters and check this one out!:)


<3 


No comments:

Post a Comment