pepperymint.blogspot

pepperymint.blogspot

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

JTomas No Hair Wax Kit: Review

Hello, Dears!
I've found this awesome product after years of searching for 'that perfect hair waxing kit'! Its readily available on all Watson's drug store so i'm pretty much excited to share this product with you guys. Are you ready? Wait for it...Haha


Tadaaaa!

It's the JTomas Solutions No Hair Wax Kit! It may look like a honey or sugar wax kit, however there are no traces of any of that in the ingredients. It's made of silica and other unknown stuff not available in my dictionary. Regardless, after using this product, I think I've found one of the best drugstore waxing kits in the market. I'm very pleased with this product and I would definitely repurchase after finishing this jar!<3 

All things included. Manual, Strips, Spatula, Wax

The application is simple, I just had to follow my waxing instincts or the manual rather. I've been waxing body hair since I was in high school, so this thing is no biggie for me.. however there are different techniques you have to know when you deal with hot or cold waxes. 

With this wax the trick is to apply it THINLY. When i mean thin, like paper thin!
 Yes, applying it too thick causes the wax to adhere to the paper but not the hair.
The trick is to let the hair touch the paper as well. After prolonged use you'll eventually build up your own techniques in using this cold wax. 

My final thoughts would be it's 'Definitely a product to try!
If you have tried the Strip it Cold Sugaring Wax, I think they are roughly the same, but this is less messy and easier to use. You get 250 grams of product, oh yeaah, and it's very cheap compared to it's counterparts!

COST:
Php299 bought at Watson's Drugstore!

Happy! 

Thanks! You stay awesome! ;)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the detailed advice! I've never seen this product before. I used to use a pot to heat up (sugar?) wax, but... I think I coated quite a few things in wax that I wasn't supposed to. :-p

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to know more.. the result..

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a terrible product. Tried all sorts of things on how to use this product, but to no avail. Product is useless anf a total waste of money. Owner of this product should put up stalls on how fooled consumers can get a refund.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. haarverwijdering

    ReplyDelete