pepperymint.blogspot

pepperymint.blogspot

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

ETUDE HOUSE: Drawing Eye Brow 02

ETUDE HOUSE: Drawing Eye Brow 02

Finally! I get to buy an eyebrow pencil from Etude House. It had always been out of stock during my frequent visits but fortunately it's available now ! I've known of this product through my best friend. She would constantly nag me to go and buy one myself... Apparently, an act of sympathy for my overly battered set of eyebrows..But I was just too stubborn to fix it on my own... I had used this product before and to be honest its quite nice.


I woke up the next morning realizing how I should "love myself more," and bought one. 



Here's a couple of shots of the Eyebrow pen: 



the whole product


I like it. Its more convenient to use and it already comes with a brush on the opposite tip, and has a turn cap so you can easily retract it and the product won't get accidentally snapped off, broken, pressed or whatever that may happen.
It costs Php 120 and for an Etude Product that's already a steal! It also wont come off that easily, and I'm a walking pan of canola oil, so that is definitely a plus. You get a tiny bit of product, however. In the previous photo, that is everything that there is. I turned the cap until I got all the life out of it, but that was all that it could give. Haha.. But, I pretty much like the product nevertheless. 



No comments:

Post a Comment