pepperymint.blogspot

pepperymint.blogspot

Monday, December 3, 2012

Pinkies collection lipstick

lp 04
Hope you don't mind the dirty packaging, but this is the best shot that I had with this product. Lipsticks, how can anyone go wrong with them. I've been looking at Pinkies Collection for sometime whenever I visit Watsons, but I was not really interested, thinking it was just an okay brand. Until reviews came flocking of how good their products are. Finally, I bought one of their products to test out. 
Pinkies collection lipstick in the shade of LP-04
The cost is Php150, very cheap and it is packaged like a MAC lippie. My friends even mistake it for MAC.. Hehe eventually getting disappointed afterwards

I love this color. Its a sophisticated plain red! which is a must have  ..
and for the price you can;t go wrong.

I like its staying power and texture. It doesn't chap on my lips. But, I admit on cheating, I do use lipbalm on but I guess that's necessary to prevent cranky lips!

 love how its packaged like MAC 
reddy lips! I love it!
This can be purchased at any WATSONS and SM stores! I guess? Its former name was Pinky Swear Collection but they changed it for some reason. I  love Pinkies Swear though! Its affordable but their products are amazebels!


1 comment: