pepperymint.blogspot

pepperymint.blogspot

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Tresseme Smooth & Shine Conditioner: Review

Tresseme!


I still can't believe that Tresseme is now available in the Philippines! Hurray! However, It doesn't come cheap. I bought this product for Php280 at Robinsons. It comes with a pump bottle which is amaze and less hassle to use. I'll just leave it on my bathrooms counter-top and pump away, I won't have to struggle opening caps everytime I'm in the shower. Hah. Lazy ass me.
I'm currently in love with this product. It's true that it makes my hair super shiny after every wash!




This product is love! It made my hair softer. I remember not using conditioner for a week before using this(I know). My indolence, eventually, made my hair super dry and frizzy. Tresseme managed to fix it for me so, Cheers to you. After every use it makes my hair less frizzy and just perfect. 
After a couple of months using it though, my hair got a little bit used to the product, to the point that I'm not totally amazed by the results, but I didn't switch for a loong time and hair gets immuned sooner or later. Final thoughts, 
rating it compared to our traditional Creamsilk conditioner, well of course 'It's way way better!' Only downside is it can be bit to pricey for the deal but I consider this a great splurge! In toto, its definitely a product to try! 

1 comment:

  1. I love Tresemme! I've been using both the shampoo and conditioner since late December last year :) it does not only make my hair smooth and shiny, it also makes my hair smell good :)

    http://votrecharmeur.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete